Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Tangled toilets where a huge disapointment, there was not even a "ride photo"!
I hope the Fallon toilets will at least have a photo opp.
No ride photo? i've gotten my picture taken plenty of times after coming out of the crapper there!

Reactions: Ryno27
I wondered if JF had enough draw to have this ride/experience in Universal when it was announced but after watching his VD special last night I saw a talented funny guy who had an amazing variety of guests doing bits over the last two years.

I never stay up to watch the show (too old too tired!) but the compilation was very well done and if they can incorporate that kind of entertainment in this ride it has a chance. At least I am willing to give it a try now, before I would have rather had a drink in Finnegan's

Reactions: Mike S and Quint
I wondered if JF had enough draw to have this ride/experience in Universal when it was announced but after watching his VD special last night I saw a talented funny guy who had an amazing variety of guests doing bits over the last two years.

I never stay up to watch the show (too old too tired!) but the compilation was very well done and if they can incorporate that kind of entertainment in this ride it has a chance. At least I am willing to give it a try now, before I would have rather had a drink in Finnegan's

That's Valentine's Day, for those of you who were wondering.

In the latest Tim Tracker video they ride a Mardi Gras float and they get a really cool view of the new ride from above the walls. Not much there besides dirt but cool nonetheless.

Is anyone else amazed he got chosen to be on a float?? Uni and WDW have many things in common ;)

I have put in for three weeks last year and three this year, I think a single person that is almost local has less of a chance than a couple from out of town.
I hope to get an email but nothing through the 27th so far.

What I was getting at was what you thought I was getting at. There is a "relationship" between the parks and social media types. No offense meant, I know that is how many make their living

On the other hand I haven't won the lottery yet either so maybe I am just unlucky...

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Is anyone else amazed he got chosen to be on a float?? Uni and WDW have many things in common ;)

I don't know what you're getting at, but I do know that it's not that difficult to get chosen to be on a float. Hell, I've done it plenty of times.

Yea, it's super easy to get up there.

My family and I rode Saturday night and it was pretty easy (some determination on my wife's part just to keep up with getting to guest services at a certain time)...it is a ton of fun though!!

New wall that is being asked about:

What I was saying was rebar up and around what appears to be where they are building out away from the sound stage where the bathrooms are (I am certain the restrooms are in the sound stage, I just thought this area had a place between to Men's and the ladies rooms w/ a pay phone or something, so I thought there was some structure in front of the sound stage wall:

and a shot of the 'area':

Last edited:
I have put in for three weeks last year and three this year, I think a single person that is almost local has less of a chance than a couple from out of town.
I hope to get an email but nothing through the 27th so far.

What I was getting at was what you thought I was getting at. There is a "relationship" between the parks and social media types. No offense meant, I know that is how many make their living

On the other hand I haven't won the lottery yet either so maybe I am just unlucky...

Strange. They usually have people asking for regular guests if they wanna ride the float throughout the French Quarter.

Reactions: JoeCamel
Guess I am on a list somewhere, maybe I am paranoid but many of my buds will be there next week so I keep my fingers crossed the mail me or I might just have to hang and get general admission so I can wear a smock and toss beads.