Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 112 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From the image of those screens in the gift shop, it would seem that there will be an on-ride photo. Or at least that's what it looks like it's set up for.
This is just how it's New York counterpart looks like, so no indication for ride photo's:
NBC+Studios+NY.jpg

This is just how it's New York counterpart looks like, so no indication for ride photo's:
NBC+Studios+NY.jpg
Ah, I didn't notice that they were going around the windows like that when I first looked. Upon first look, I saw the TVs as further set back near where the Twister Exit was , which seemed to me (at the time) similar to how Universal shows off their on-ride photos.

Apparently I was just seeing things :lol:

Reactions: Mike S and Joel
How so do you figure?
If it's anything like the store in NYC, it will be merch heavily based on NBC properties, many of which have cult followings (Community, Parks & Rec, 30 Rock, etc) along with old-school NBC properties like Seinfeld. Plus also expect lots of merch/photo ops from things like The Voice, SNL, Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers and The Today Show.

They do really good business at that store.

If it's anything like the store in NYC, it will be merch heavily based on NBC properties, many of which have cult followings (Community, Parks & Rec, 30 Rock, etc) along with old-school NBC properties like Seinfeld. Plus also expect lots of merch/photo ops from things like The Voice, SNL, Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers and The Today Show.

I was there last weekend and decided not to buy the Michael Scott "World's Best Boss" mug because the checkout line looked to be 20 minutes long.

Reactions: Mike S
Do we have a concrete opening date yet? With how far along the outside looks, I get the impression that it could be opening sooner rather than later.

Ahh so more than just Fallon things. Brilliant. NBC has tons of"Favorites" by people! Including6 l myself

I'm really loving the theming on this. Yes, it's simple- but it just works. The Macy's parade in front of this with the big Christmas Tree and lawn next year is going to be fantastic.

Such a massive improvement from the Twister facade. Even if the ride is beyond mediocre- I'm just a fan of the upgrade to the outside here.

In fact, one of the weak points is now is the transition from Production to NY. The Music stage is great- and will look fantastic with the NBC/Fallon Building next to it- but the Classic Monsters Cafe (which is awesome)- doesn't really "fit" that much anymore there. I'd almost rather see them absorb that into NY somehow along with the Stage.