Rebranding - SeaWorld Parks & Resorts Orlando | Inside Universal Forums

Rebranding - SeaWorld Parks & Resorts Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
5 nights at SeaWorld? lulz

Well you don't have to visit SeaWorld each day :lol:

But hey SWO is doing a really great job of offering tourists at least 3 days of entertainment. Add in Tampa and 5 isn't totally out of the question :look:

Well you don't have to visit SeaWorld each day :lol:

But hey SWO is doing a really great job of offering tourists at least 3 days of entertainment. Add in Tampa and 5 isn't totally out of the question :look:

When they say "package", to me that implies buying tickets. If it doesn't, then the free bus ride to Universal might make it worth it.

Remember, 5 nights at SeaWorld might not be 5 nights at SeaWorld.

They have SeaWorld, Aquatica, and Busch Gardens...

you can easily do 2 days at SeaWorld, and one day at Busch Gardens, and one day at Aquatica... That's 4 right there...
Also if they spent money on Discovery Cove that's 5 days...

And of course, there is plenty of other stuff to do. Also the hotels are located nicely in the center of the action. Universal, Disney, I-Drive, Malls, beachline. They are all in a 10 minute radius. They make up quite a nice alternative for the Disney and Universal area.

Especially with the free shuttles to the SeaWorld Parks AND Universal. I could easily spend 5 days at the Springhill Suites visiting just the SeaWorld/Busch Gardens and Universal parks.