Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4/XONE) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4/XONE)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hey maybe the game will actually be fun in multiplayer.

Lol. Yeah this game has some serious flaws that should not exist. Lack of side missions, menu looks ugly as heck and fast travel is a joke. I'm on chapter 3 and so far it just seems like the only things to do are the main mission, finding collectables and hunting. Its still a decent game IMO but not nearly as good as RDR1.

I mean, the side-missions aren't exactly something that is automatically available at the start. Furthermore, some are even ones without any knowledge of where they could be.

It's somewhat like Zelda IMO, you just have to look into deeper area's to find more content.

Reactions: Magic-Man
I mean, the side-missions aren't exactly something that is automatically available at the start. Furthermore, some are even ones without any knowledge of where they could be.

It's somewhat like Zelda IMO, you just have to look into deeper area's to find more content.

Nah. Zelda is actually fun.

RDR2 is legitimately my biggest gaming disappointment