Replace Backlot Tour? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Replace Backlot Tour?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Backlot Tour is the last, sad vestige of the "studio theme park". Thank god Universal has gotten away from the terrible theme that is a fake movie studio. DHS really needs to move in the same direction and get rid of things like the Indy stunt show and LMA.

The Backlot Tour is the last, sad vestige of the "studio theme park". Thank god Universal has gotten away from the terrible theme that is a fake movie studio. DHS really needs to move in the same direction and get rid of things like the Indy stunt show and LMA.

I don't think there's a need to get rid of the Indy Stunt Show or Lights, Motor, Action. Those are fun shows to watch and definitely add a fun element to the entire park. Don't think we should get rid of those, just the Backlot tour.

Unless I am missing something this is just changes to the loading and unloading area. It has always been just kind of odd. My guess is they are going to add gates or something for safety. I am not reading any plussings of the experience and I like how the one commenter put in the EPCOT comparison. Ha. It is sadly true.

Unless I am missing something this is just changes to the loading and unloading area. It has always been just kind of odd. My guess is they are going to add gates or something for safety. I am not reading any plussings of the experience and I like how the one commenter put in the EPCOT comparison. Ha. It is sadly true.

Now I'm sad. I suddenly wish it were true, then. Better than nothing.

On the flip side, TDO wouldn't put a cent into something that it wasn't going to get a return from. I think this speaks to some kind of work being done on the overall attraction to help increase the flow of traffic into the area. Gotta improve the infrastructure before they can expand upon or improve the ride.

At least I can hope.