Request the Men In Black Secret Tour? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Request the Men In Black Secret Tour?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Heading out to Universal this summer. Obviously, they don't offer the Twister tour anymore :lol: but are the Immigration and Production tours still offered? Have they introduced any new ones?
Yes, immigration is still open. Production is on pause while Mummy’s entrance is redone but should return. There are also tours at Fallon, Kong, and the JP Discovery Center nursery.

Heading out to Universal this summer. Obviously, they don't offer the Twister tour anymore :lol: but are the Immigration and Production tours still offered? Have they introduced any new ones?

I've also heard about someone taking an E.T. "forest" tour at one point, although it's been awhile since I've read that, so I'm not 100% sure that one is still going.

Last edited:
Yes, immigration is still open. Production is on pause while Mummy’s entrance is redone but should return. There are also tours at Fallon, Kong, and the JP Discovery Center nursery.
Are the Fallon + Kong tours like the Harry Potter castle “tour” where you just walk the regular queue unaccompanied and don’t have to deal with the line?

Reactions: tankart150
Just to clarify (because the MIB tour is one I've always wanted to take, and am thinking of trying it on my next visit), we ask about the tour when we're outside and about to enter the queue, yes?

Was there on Friday. Wanted to take someone who had not done the tour before on it. They stated it was not available and they havent done it in 2 days.
Maybe someone can get an update if this has changed.

Was there on Friday. Wanted to take someone who had not done the tour before on it. They stated it was not available and they haven't done it in 2 days.
Well there was the roof leak and a piece of the ceiling fell near the immigration, probably need to get that fixed before tours will resume

Was there on Friday. Wanted to take someone who had not done the tour before on it. They stated it was not available and they havent done it in 2 days.
We were there for our first time to Universal this past Thursday, and we were able to do the Immigration Tour. We asked at the start of the queue, they said to ask at the ride exit, and they set it up for us.

Not sure if something happened during the day after we left (we did the ride in the first hour or so of park opening), but nothing looked damaged or out of place.

We were there for our first time to Universal this past Thursday, and we were able to do the Immigration Tour. We asked at the start of the queue, they said to ask at the ride exit, and they set it up for us.

Not sure if something happened during the day after we left (we did the ride in the first hour or so of park opening), but nothing looked damaged or out of place.
Pretty sure they cleaned it up and repaired the leak in a couple of days. Glad you got it! Thanks for posting

Immigration Tour Report:

Asked about the Immigration Tour yesterday morning and was told they run 11-5, so we rode again after lunch and asked an attendant at unload, and were directed up to child swap and told it would be about 10-15 minutes, but in about 5 minutes, Adam came up and started our tour. After exploring a bit, I had mentioned it was our first time doing the tour, and he decided we needed more training, so he back-doored us onto the ride and rode with us, giving us tips and such. When my mom mentioned that she wanted a picture of all of us, Adam said that we could get one on the ride, and took us to get a free digital download of our photo after unload.

Needless to say, it was a highlight of our trip. Adam was an awesome guide and my family felt very special. And as the one who surprised everyone with the tour, I was in pretty good standing for the rest of the day. :lol:

Attachments

• 6EF6C711-C81E-4BEF-AB67-881A98404FE2.jpeg
    6EF6C711-C81E-4BEF-AB67-881A98404FE2.jpeg
    409 KB · Views: 44
Immigration Tour Report:

Asked about the Immigration Tour yesterday morning and was told they run 11-5, so we rode again after lunch and asked an attendant at unload, and were directed up to child swap and told it would be about 10-15 minutes, but in about 5 minutes, Adam came up and started our tour. After exploring a bit, I had mentioned it was our first time doing the tour, and he decided we needed more training, so he back-doored us onto the ride and rode with us, giving us tips and such. When my mom mentioned that she wanted a picture of all of us, Adam said that we could get one on the ride, and took us to get a free digital download of our photo after unload.

Needless to say, it was a highlight of our trip. Adam was an awesome guide and my family felt very special. And as the one who surprised everyone with the tour, I was in pretty good standing for the rest of the day. :lol:
Dude, that’s awesome!

Immigration Tour Report:

That is fantastic! It was the same with me as far as my wife and daughter were concerned. They thought I was so cool to know the inside track on how to get a tour of the MIB headquarters! My daughter loved how people above in the line were looking at us, wondering how we got there!

It was a little thing like that that really made our first visit to Universal late last month so enjoyable, and how we'll be back again, just to do a few days in Florida to do Universal!