Return of Donkey Meet and Greet | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Return of Donkey Meet and Greet

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It opened for a few late sets today and will be open for all sets starting tomorrow :thumbs:

Today / tonight:

IMG_3264_zps5d7e1c74.jpg

IMG_3265_zps24091681.jpg

IMG_3266_zpsbc557918.jpg

IMG_3267_zps07c91a34.jpg

IMG_3363_zpsf2d0ea8c.jpg

IMG_3644_zpse606005d.jpg

IMG_3367_zpsdb9c9f2f.jpg

I also got some pics, but he beat me to posting them... that and I don't know how to post them - lol

Everyone around seemed to be havign a good time, I was by there a couple times since that is where the American Express Lounge is.

I also got some pics, but he beat me to posting them... that and I don't know how to post them - lol

Everyone around seemed to be havign a good time, I was by there a couple times since that is where the American Express Lounge is.

The more, the merrier! :thumbs:

You will need to upload your photos to an online host, like Photobucket, Flickr, etc. Then, once you have the links to them, just include them in your post using the image tags
:smiley:

The more, the merrier! :thumbs:

You will need to upload your photos to an online host, like Photobucket, Flickr, etc. Then, once you have the links to them, just include them in your post using the image tags
:smiley:

I will play with this tomorrow. Thanks! You think as a computer programmer I could figure this out, lol.

You did it! :rep: Great pics! Thanks for sharing! :thumbs:

As I said, I would hope I could figure it out. If not I really don't deserve to be in the line of work I am in. Plus Photobucket is pretty user friendly and the app on my phone now makes it even easier. So hopefully in the future I will have no issues posting stuff right away.