Return of Nickelodeon Studios? | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Return of Nickelodeon Studios?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No way! The orange railing? On the main nick studios building? :, ( please take pictures! The orange railing has. Always been there! From the begining! Please take pictures.

- - - Updated - - -

When I was entering USF through the side entrance the other day, I noticed that they had painted the orange Nick Studios railings Blue. This was the first time I had noticed it, I assume it is fairly new, no?

(Double post I know
Sorry)
Please take pics! I need to see pictures of the railing :(

No way! The orange railing? On the main nick studios building? :, ( please take pictures! The orange railing has. Always been there! From the begining! Please take pictures.
Actually, when the Nick studios first opened, up until I'm not sure when, the railing was a purple color.
Nickelodeon_Studios_in_Hard_Rock_Cafe.jpg

Last edited:
I want to see the new railing. I remember it being orange in 1993.
They must of switched paint styles for the railing from purple to orange a couple times :lol:. But it's sad they had to paint the railing though. By the restrooms there's still a production crew only sticker on the doors, It probably wont be long till they get rid of that too :fist: