Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022) | Page 52 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think it would be nice is they introduced some cafe style tables in this area and have a kiosk selling drinks. A nice place to sit and people-watch (or in my case, people-read).
If they were willing to part with some of the Mummy gift shop space, they could put a little cafe/bakery in. Nothing that would be cooked hot because it would be too small of a space and likely wouldn't have a kitchen (I imagine it as being a sandwich/coffee/pastries place and they would just prepare the food in a kitchen elsewhere), but it would get the job done.

IMO, the Mummy gift shop is too large anyway and I rarely see people buying things there.

If they were willing to part with some of the Mummy gift shop space, they could put a little cafe/bakery in. Nothing that would be cooked hot because it would be too small of a space and likely wouldn't have a kitchen (I imagine it as being a sandwich/coffee/pastries place and they would just prepare the food in a kitchen elsewhere), but it would get the job done.

IMO, the Mummy gift shop is too large anyway and I rarely see people buying things there.

They should really take advantage of the fact that nobody likes or wants new things anymore... And put in a Central Perk :lol: It'd probably make Potter Butterbeer type sales for a good bit after it opened.

Funny you mention this as there were clearly some missing merch displays when I went through the gift shop the other day