Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022) | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Cargo shorts (or any shorts that have pockets that can zip up or be buttoned), fanny packs, and windbreakers with pockets that zip up are the way to go.
Yeah, I have pants with a zipper pocket, but it still makes me feel uneasy, especially because the guest in the seat in front of mine might not have clothes like that, and their pass could hit me.

Cargo shorts (or any shorts that have pockets that can zip up or be buttoned), fanny packs, and windbreakers with pockets that zip up are the way to go.

I rarely have to experience the nasty locker situations unless it's Hulk. I've never been in the Gringotts locker rooms, but I've seen them. . . and it's always so tragic. Not as bad with Forbidden Journey though, that locker situation affects the actual queue of the attraction. Mummy's lockers are hideous, it baffles me that an attraction with a deserted indoor queue has to have outdoor lockers. Shorten the part of the queue that is never used, and put the lockers there
Cargo Shorts are the greatest invention ever for theme parks. You can carry just about everything you need in them. :thumbsup: