Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022) | Page 47 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If the movie set theme was ditched it would need start as museum since it is in the New York area and the facade is a museum. My only problem with that is how do we go from being in a museum to being in an Egyptian tomb.

Explain it as a immersive museum experience that the museum is hosting, going horribly wrong in the process.

Reactions: GadgetGuru
but why do you like it? That’s what has me curious. I do as well for the record.
Humorous, a tiny bit of a scare, and unexpected. But, most of all, highly MEMORABLE. It sticks in your mind, like a good song that won't go away. Some things just really work great.....Every ride, Alene and I look forward to the ending with the coffee demand.

@OhHaiInternet95 They might have been talking about a past visit.
I specifically asked them if it was that day. They were DEFINITELY talking about that day. So maybe they temporarily turned it back on? I assume the construction that's causing backups is the Potter coaster?

The ceiling fire has been on. See this post from last week:

Rose yesterday in the late afternoon. Still No fire in the treasure room, but the fire ceiling effect was working. Got right back in the express line to re-ride only to have the ride go down and evac as we were in the chutes to board.