Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022) | Page 116 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I almost had a stroke when I saw on the HHN speculation thread before it got locked that the closure would possibly go into September (I'm going around mid-Sep for HHN). I'm glad to hear that TM previews are going on which means this ride should absolutely be open by then.

Reactions: kargy749
I almost had a stroke when I saw on the HHN speculation thread before it got locked that the closure would possibly go into September (I'm going around mid-Sep for HHN). I'm glad to hear that TM previews are going on which means this ride should absolutely be open by then.

I second this I'm there the 9th-19th of September and literally just read that post and my stomach sank. It would be crazy to think they don't have this ready by opening weekend of HHN but I have been disappointed before.

I just found out that I’ll be going in early September, so I have my fingers crossed for an opening date coming soon! I was originally planning for late October so I wasn’t as worried.

Reactions: NocturneFexy
Haven't been in the loop for a while, but wasn't Mummy supposed to re-open a couple of weeks ago? Feels like it keeps getting pushed back.
Late Summer was all that was ever said. Also note, that what is happening at the moment is technical testing with employees, not an employee preview. Personally, I find it good if they wait to open this in order to have it more reliable.