Ride Announcement Surprises? | Inside Universal Forums

Ride Announcement Surprises?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 21, 2013
Hello All,

As I keep updating myself every day on the forum regarding the new ride developments and IP acquisitions for UOR, I can't help but wonder if we will ever have an attraction announcement surprise us again (or for that matter, if there has ever been a time since OU forum was created). For as much fun as this all is, we seem to have such a great idea of what is coming, the ride manufacturer's design concepts and all of that jazz before a ride is even announced! In a way, it's exciting to see the future of the park and speculate, but speculation is so much different than knowing everything about a ride or attraction.

Do you think we will one day have an announcement floor us? Has there ever been a ride or attraction that has done that in the past? Or, do we have so many inside sources at this point that we will know things that are coming months, if not years beforehand?