Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ripley's

Waaaaaa!!! That looks awesome! But it seems that it will be for the Ripley Exhibits....Then again, the article does mention them probably displaying this outside...perhaps a hint at this being for Universal???

Whoa, cool find! That's an immense statue of Bumblebee! You can see another picture on page 2 where a guy is standing between the replica's legs and you can really tell the size of this beast!

I wish that was going to Universal! I've been to Ripley's in Orlando, but not something I would do more than once. I almost went to the one in St. Augustine too, while I was there with family, but they didn't care to see it after we'd already been to the one in Orlando, and not having been captivated by the type of attraction.