Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Rock the Universe 2017

I don't understand why anyone wouldn't just buy these tickets- and then not go to the rock the universe concerts.
It's the best deal of the year by a mile. $189 for a 3 day, 3 park park-hopper.

I'll be here this weekend on regular tickets I got via Chase- and am going to bridge to a seasonal AP- so all is good where I sit. But If I was just going to the parks once a year- this can't be beat.

This will be my first RTU event- on accident- not going to the event itself, vacation is just coinciding with it. Here's hoping VB won't be a cluster...

I don't understand why anyone wouldn't just buy these tickets- and then not go to the rock the universe concerts.
It's the best deal of the year by a mile. $189 for a 3 day, 3 park park-hopper.

I'll be here this weekend on regular tickets I got via Chase- and am going to bridge to a seasonal AP- so all is good where I sit. But If I was just going to the parks once a year- this can't be beat.

Here's hoping VB won't be a cluster...

I've been told crowds during RTU can be worse than that at HHN. So it's not all sunshine with that deal. :lol:

I've been told crowds during RTU can be worse than that at HHN. So it's not all sunshine with that deal. :lol:

I was considering cancelling- but everything everyone told me and what I read- is that parks are still pretty dead during the day- and only USF gets insanely crowded after 4pm when the idiotic youth starts doing whatever idiotic youth do.

Heres a post when it first announced
Rock the Universe? Is it hell? | Inside Universal Forums