1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Royal Pacific Resort

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando Hotels' started by Skipper Justin, Aug 20, 2016.

1. SpatulaShack

SpatulaShack Member

:fist: Thanks for the update. I was planning a trip to Royal Pacific in 2019 and really love making use of the on-site dining at the hotels but a character breakfast is my biggest nightmare. The good news is I can always take a stroll over to Saphire Falls for some extra dining options. That said, a"premiere" resort like Royal Pacific being without their main headliner restaurant for over a year is a little disappointing. Jake's Bar and the Sushi Bar are nice but the hotel needs another full-service restaurant that isn't a buffet to round-out the dining options.

2. Jeepers Reaper

Jeepers Reaper Newcomer

An email I got today, lobby getting a renovation at RPR:

Loews Royal Pacific Resort is renovating their Lobby —

The Loews Royal Pacific Resort will be renovating their Lobby from 01st March until 31st October 2019. This will include replacing the check-in desks/pods, installing a Grab & Go area and installing a new Sushi Restaurant and Bar. The replacing of the check-in desks will be completed overnight to maintain a seamless check-in experience and the areas of work will be screened from view.

The hotel have assured us that no noise will be heard in guest rooms. Work will be completed in phases to limit any disturbance and during this time all services and amenities will continue to be available for guests.

Joe, Brian G., Ridgepole and 2 others like this.
  3. Nick

Nick Staff Member Moderator