(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live? | Page 53 | Inside Universal Forums

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I can't speak for them but I believe the "come at me" was actually a joke. I'm not a potter fan but I am a fan of the parks, the quality of the attractions are more important than the IPs. I think FFL fails on both accounts, and MiB wins for both. That being said it would be nice for there to be a concise fleshed out area between Simpsons and Potter, instead of a lone odd man out. I'm sure a lot can be done with Potter but at some point it gets to be too much for a well rounded park. I like how it's broken up so you get to do a few IPs you like and a few IPs you may not care about yet still have good attractions.

I saw this on the UOAP page this evening; I thought it was interesting how much "unique" informaton Scott has received from insiders about MOM and Marvel. Enjoy!
I just don’t see Universal giving up Marvel. Yes, Disney is building Marvel lands but not in Orlando. Unless, you consider a guardians ride it’s own “land” which is a stretch.

As for Ministry of Magic? I could careless about it.