(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live? | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I doubt it. Closing MiB during everything else closing is probably a bridge too far.
But if wouldn't be a problem if and IF they waited until FF opened early 18.... I'm just saying, it would be faster for Universal to do that already a big set for a show, and a ride building. But I don't know, I'm no expert by no means, and not really a Harry Potter fan, unless I'm in those gates, then I'm STRAIGHT out of gryffindor!

How that article arrived at "stacking on top of each other" is beyond me. I don't see it.
They had seen, but not posted this image.
Screen-Shot-2017-03-22-at-10.12.53-AM.png

All this new HP speculation feels like 2007 again. Don't know if Disneyhead was hinting at whats coming but the idea of a Greyback trial would be great. HP has enough rides. Something like Alien encounter with new tech is what I need.

View attachment 5507

If it is the puzzle theater, I want the round blue room from the books. Each room is a different room from the department of mysteries.

I've long been an advocate of having Universal go this route for a Ministry-based attraction: go back to the books (ORDER OF THE PHOENIX, particularly) and incorporate the Department of Mysteries stuff (and expand on it a bit if necessary). It could make for a (mostly) family-friendly attraction with an eerie, otherworldly vibe.