Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

I completely understand the want/need for a new attraction in this spot I'm all for it, but there is a huge difference between watching the show and being in the show. I just participated in fear factor for the first time this past weekend (thanks to Hagrid being closed the whole damn day which I don't even want to get started on) and it was one of the most exciting times I have had at Universal, didn't make it to the finale but holding myself on a bar 2 stories high and swinging on a bungee throwing octopus at my friend was an experience I couldn't get anywhere else.. Before it closes I highly recommend getting a group of friends or even participating by yourself.
:thumbsup:Good to hear you had a fun time..... Food fights are always fun.....Animal House lives:grin:... I recall a few food fights in the college cafeteria at breakfast after being up all night at a party, and the effects of the keg were still lingering......ahh, good memories

I completely understand the want/need for a new attraction in this spot I'm all for it, but there is a huge difference between watching the show and being in the show. I just participated in fear factor for the first time this past weekend (thanks to Hagrid being closed the whole damn day which I don't even want to get started on) and it was one of the most exciting times I have had at Universal, didn't make it to the finale but holding myself on a bar 2 stories high and swinging on a bungee throwing octopus at my friend was an experience I couldn't get anywhere else.. Before it closes I highly recommend getting a group of friends or even participating by yourself.
1000 percent agree...It is such a fun time if you are in the show

Especially if you make it to the final round

Since we don't have a FFL thread I just want to share I've heard from more than one source now that the show is officially dead.
Yeah--that makes sense. Especially that in the end of the day, FFL is a high-contact attraction with guests, actively taking part in the elements of the show. There's a lot of sense to this, as I can easily see why it's dead. I just hope it doesn't become a Toon Lagoon situation though.

Damn, was always hoping to eventually try the competition for myself. Guess I might've missed my shot.

I have a real soft spot for this show. I always found it pretty entertaining, even if it was super dated. It will be missed.

Damn, was always hoping to eventually try the competition for myself. Guess I might've missed my shot.

I have a real soft spot for this show. I always found it pretty entertaining, even if it was super dated. It will be missed.
Ya my sister and I watched this show as our “show for adults” when we were super young so we always enjoyed this show. Was planning on competing this past vacation too. I honestly hope some type of game show is added back one day where guests are the stars. Family Feud is a perfect idea imo but I like the unpredictability of it and it’s the same, but different every time. I’ll miss this one but I accepted its fate long ago.

Until they figure out what to do with it they should put in a simple musical review show based on British bands. Call it "The British Invasion: LIVE" or something like that.

As far as Toon Lagoon Theater, with the lack of kiddie stuff at IOA, a rubber head show would be better then an empty theater.

I mean, even 6 Flags has both of these kinds of shows so it shouldn't be a problem for Universal.

Until they figure out what to do with it they should put in a simple musical review show based on British bands. Call it "The British Invasion: LIVE" or something like that.

As far as Toon Lagoon Theater, with the lack of kiddie stuff at IOA, a rubber head show would be better then an empty theater.

I mean, even 6 Flags has both of these kinds of shows so it shouldn't be a problem for Universal.
How Sing! Live On Tour hasn’t made it to TL or possibly this theatre now is like insane. Movie did very well here. Probably a cheap addition, would be PERFECT for TL.