Rush of Fear with Express Pass | Inside Universal Forums

Rush of Fear with Express Pass

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jun 8, 2014
Ohio
Hey guys... Really confused here. My sister and I are heading down to HHN the first weekend of October and wanted to get the Rush of Fear pass so we could hit the park on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. Here is my question. There is an option for a Rush of Fear plus Express Pass option. Is the express for this valid every night that we go for the rush of fear or just a one time only deal? We'd like to do all of the houses each night (hopefully with express)and it would be an incredible deal if it worked each night. Thanks a bunch.

Hey guys... Really confused here. My sister and I are heading down to HHN the first weekend of October and wanted to get the Rush of Fear pass so we could hit the park on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. Here is my question. There is an option for a Rush of Fear plus Express Pass option. Is the express for this valid every night that we go for the rush of fear or just a one time only deal? We'd like to do all of the houses each night (hopefully with express)and it would be an incredible deal if it worked each night. Thanks a bunch.

They are good one time per house per night.

They basically reset every night that you use the Rush of Fear Pass.

Thank you so much. Universal worded it so strangely on the website, but that makes a lot of sense. Thanks Jokerman! You are the best!

As long as you get there for stay and scream or right at opening you shouldn't need an express pass to do everything. Especially that early in the event. And HHN express can be weirdone sometimes since people that use it all seem to go in the same order and hit all at the same time. Last year we waited an hour for one house and the express line was actually longer. I think they oversell it plus you can sometimes get unlucky with people swamping a house all at once.