Samba Brazillian Steakhouse Replacement (USH) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Samba Brazillian Steakhouse Replacement (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Castle Park Sherman Oaks

Otherwise.... Camelot Golfland in Anaheim or Boomers in Irvine.

That's the one I was thinking of. But not really all that close to Universal. And besides, it's been a mob scene every time I've gone, so another alternative would be welcome. Especially an indoor one, which LA mostly lacks.

Reactions: Jake S
The one in Sherman Oaks is just off Ventura Blvd... roughly 15mins from Universal :lol:

But yes, indoor would be nice. Not sure how good it'd be though. Haven't experienced an indoor mini-golf in my 100+ years of existence. I feel deprived.

In Vegas, at the Horseshoe (formerly Bally's) there's the indoor Twilight Zone golf, and we had a great time there! And it's still open even now. Vegas also used to have KISS (as in the band) indoor mini-golf, but I think that closed a while ago.

Belmont Park has a mostly indoor jungle themed mini-golf. Haven't done it yet, but it doesn't look bad.

I'd really love to se something like Urban Putt (in San Jose), Puttshack (Arizona, Denver, or Dallas) or the Puttery (various locations in the Mid-West and East Coast). They look pretty detailed, and many of them even serve alcohol! Not a huge draw for me personally, but I know many others would enjoy that.

Attachments

• IMG_1178.JPG
    IMG_1178.JPG
    297.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1173.JPG
    IMG_1173.JPG
    348.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1175.JPG
    IMG_1175.JPG
    543.2 KB · Views: 4
In Vegas, at the Horseshoe (formerly Bally's) there's the indoor Twilight Zone golf, and we had a great time there! And it's still open even now. Vegas also used to have KISS (as in the band) indoor mini-golf, but I think that closed a while ago.

Belmont Park has a mostly indoor jungle themed mini-golf. Haven't done it yet, but it doesn't look bad.

I'd really love to se something like Urban Putt (in San Jose), Puttshack (Arizona, Denver, or Dallas) or the Puttery (various locations in the Mid-West and East Coast). They look pretty detailed, and many of them even serve alcohol! Not a huge draw for me personally, but I know many others would enjoy that.
Kiss is I think at Rio, that’s where I played it

Also twilight zone mini golf was also fun

I do agree mini golf would get me to go more but assume the demand for escape rooms must be more

Having just played at The Pottery in Minneapolis, I agree that it would be a great fit at Citywalk.