Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Scream-a-geddon

Brervixen

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2012
Wirral, UK.
Just booked tickets for this when we're over in Florida soon, I was wondering if anyone has been before, it looks very good! It'll be interesting to go to a non-theme park haunt in America and see how it's done, and if it's similar to the ones in the UK!

What's stopping you!!! I can't wait :) Feel like I'm going to a "sister park" though cause the haunt I work at is called Farmaggedon!

So...now that this is in its fifth year (and successful enough that I've even seen billboards all the way up in Orlando), has anyone here actually done this before? Is it really a hidden gem like everyone says?

So...now that this is in its fifth year (and successful enough that I've even seen billboards all the way up in Orlando), has anyone here actually done this before? Is it really a hidden gem like everyone says?
I've done it. It's definitely fun. WAYYY different from HHN and HOS in a good way. Their hay ride is really cool, and the actors are allowed a ton of freedom. If you where a light up necklace, they're allowed to touch you, too, which makes it really interactive. The event also does a very good job at pulsing people through the houses. Be aware that it's out in the boonies of Tampa though. It's quite literally in the middle of nowhere.

There are a lot of varying paths and traps in the interactive houses. It definitely is a lot of fun watching your friends just getting yanked around into other rooms by scareactors and meeting back up with them at some random point in the house. I also had one of my friends walk out of the house just to get grabbed by Ops and thrown right back into the house. It's a good bit of fun for the price and with the right people.

It's got a pretty decent budget for an event like this, 5 houses with a lot of neat effects like puppets, lazers, bungees, and large show scenes.

It's not at all as polished or finely tuned as HHN but for a different kind of Halloween fun I'd say take the drive out to see it.

Last edited: