Sea Lion Escapes Enclosure at SeaWorld | Inside Universal Forums

Sea Lion Escapes Enclosure at SeaWorld

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
All kidding aside, 1 flop attraction wont stop me from going to enjoy everything else there that IS good. Just dont know what to say for everyone else. & the ironicy of them RAISING prices after opening a disater of an attraction is just mind boggling.

All kidding aside, 1 flop attraction wont stop me from going to enjoy everything else there that IS good. Just dont know what to say for everyone else. & the ironicy of them RAISING prices after opening a disater of an attraction is just mind boggling.

I think it had more to do with Universal raising there price than anything Seaworld related .They do not want to be seen as the poor/cheap park.

That looks like it was one of the younger sea lions. He had to have gotten a really good swimming start or have a good standing leap, because there's a decent trench and overhang around most of the exhibit that I can remember.

I never thought a sea lion could escape Pacific Pointe; the trenches and barrier seemed more than substantial. This must have been one determined guy.

Bad publicity has really been hitting SWO hard as of late. But there's still no denying that they're still one of the top notch animal parks in the world.

Why does everyone think that Antarctica is a disaster or flop?
It's no Forbidden Journey or Transformers or anything, but its a decent family ride for Sea World...in a pretty well themed mini land.

I think everyone set their expectations too high. Remember, Sea World can't afford to spend as much as Disney or Universal on attractions.

Why does everyone think that Antarctica is a disaster or flop?
It's no Forbidden Journey or Transformers or anything, but its a decent family ride for Sea World...in a pretty well themed mini land.

I think everyone set their expectations too high. Remember, Sea World can't afford to spend as much as Disney or Universal on attractions.

Expectations were high because of the concept art Sea World produced.

Look at the concept art, look at the final product. They bear very little in common.