Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

SeaWorld and BGT Introduce $50 Weekday Ticket

In another SeaWorld venue, I've always been a huge fan of BGW. A few years ago it was probably my favorite theme park. But with the double whammy of InBev & Blackstone management, they have fallen far. At one time their strength was excellent live entertainment and streetmosphere characters. That's been basically gutted now. And they wonder why attendance drops. A real no brainer.

The thing I love about both SW and BGT is the great diversity of things to do. The themeing may not be the greatest, but they are both relaxing parks with some exciting rides, good food, and fascinating animals. It is really unfortunate that neither park is doing too well and I do hope that they can make a recovery, although doubt it will come anytime soon.

The thing I love about both SW and BGT is the great diversity of things to do. The themeing may not be the greatest, but they are both relaxing parks with some exciting rides, good food, and fascinating animals. It is really unfortunate that neither park is doing too well and I do hope that they can make a recovery, although doubt it will come anytime soon.

You are absolutely right.

- - - Updated - - -

In another SeaWorld venue, I've always been a huge fan of BGW. A few years ago it was probably my favorite theme park. But with the double whammy of InBev & Blackstone management, they have fallen far. At one time their strength was excellent live entertainment and streetmosphere characters. That's been basically gutted now. And they wonder why attendance drops. A real no brainer.

Yeah that part sucked.