Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

SeaWorld Ends Orca Breeding

Wow. You ruined my day with these pictures.

There's tons more. Thing is, many whales often beach themselves. It's sad but it happens. Orcas actually bum rush beaches for pray, there's some cool video of them picking up some McSeaLions out there. So, SeaWorld has included portions of show where they beach themselves. They associate that with feeding. That whale may have simply been wanting more food. You know, Pavlov and all that.

That was wreckless, sensational drivel posted here. But... the world is full of Rubes lapping that propaganda up.

There's tons more. Thing is, many whales often beach themselves. It's sad but it happens. Orcas actually bum rush beaches for pray, there's some cool video of them picking up some McSeaLions out there. So, SeaWorld has included portions of show where they beach themselves. They associate that with feeding. That whale may have simply been wanting more food. You know, Pavlov and all that.

That was wreckless, sensational drivel posted here. But... the world is full of Rubes lapping that propaganda up.

Agreed. I mean I knew a beached whale was not trying to commit suicide, but the more I look into this thing the more I think it is even more silly. People will repeat anything whether they research it or not. They don't realize half the time what they hear is just not true. I mean look at all those fake chain mails. I used to get them all the time, then people moved to doing it on Facebook. A simple search on Snoopes normally revealed they were not true. But no one ever took that extra step. My mom stopped sending them to me because I always e-mailed her back with the link saying it was fake. She got smart and started doing her own Snoopes search and sending it back to the person who sent it to her. But people can't help but just forward these "warnings", "Ban this place message", or other crap like that.

Oh goodness, it never happens in the wild
original

whalessad21214.jpg

Obviously, the Ocean was just too big and too free so they committed suicide.

So sad :(:(:(

Oh those tricks they are made to perform... well, those breeches/jumps also mimic a wild behavior and it's not hurting them in the least.