Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets attraction coming? (USH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
buns kind of resemble a...

giphy.gif

PS.. 100th post means I'M OFFICIALLY A MEMBER WOOOOOOOOO!!! :box:

I had no idea this was a raunchy comedy, I seriously thought it was a real kids film ...and then the humans started eating the food... My mind was blown. I should have known better. Those female buns looked VERY familiar. At first I thought, man those buns kind of resemble a...
It's a Seth Rogan film, I expected nothing less than the Sausage Party i'll be attending :lol:

That could push the UO version back to 2019 unless Universal decides to open them up simultaneously. That would make some sense to have both open with the movie. Talk about synergy.

That'd be really interesting to see how each version performs in terms of softs, especially if the rides are carbon copies. Would be a testament to the respective contractors.

That could push the UO version back to 2019 unless Universal decides to open them up simultaneously. That would make some sense to have both open with the movie. Talk about synergy.

I have to imagine that it'd be a stupid move not to get UOR's SLOP ready by the time of the second film. It'd make a lot of sense, synergy wise and marketing wise for both coasts; and that it'd allow people to experience the Ride after seeing the sequel.

Last edited:
I have to imagine that it'd be a stupid move not to get UOR's SLOP ready by the time of the second film. It'd make a lot of sense, synergy wise and marketing wise for both coasts; and that it'd allow people to experience the film after seeing the sequel.
Totally agree. I just hope Universal isn't stuck on the staggered openings of the rides.

I have to imagine that it'd be a stupid move not to get UOR's SLOP ready by the time of the second film. It'd make a lot of sense, synergy wise and marketing wise for both coasts; and that it'd allow people to experience the ride after seeing the sequel.
FTFY.

You wanna cruel and unusual punishment for being a parent? Sit through a Spy Kids movie, or Veggie Tales. Please NO MORE freaky talking cucumbers with floating arms. Give me an evil bunny any day over THAT.
I had to see Barney LIVE! twice. Once for each kid. They were at like 2:30-3:00pm on Sun. afternoon. The smell of alcohol in the arena was obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.