Shanghai Disneyland | Page 39 | Inside Universal Forums

Shanghai Disneyland

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That looks great

Would not mind that land coming to any of the other parks, looks very well done

After dissecting the concept art, it looks like there will be parts of the ride where your ride vehicle chases after trackless cars of that sloth and bellwether. If that is indeed true, it reminds me of what pets was like when it was designed originally as a trackless ride where the citizens of NYC would follow you around in their cars. It also looks like one part of the ride will go up an incline. Will be interested to see how they will do it since I did not think trackless rides could pull off such feats.

How about Animal Kingdom?
Watch it not only be Animal Kingdom....but the ride is just whatever overlay they can do on Dinosaur.

Another thought is there's no announcement for Dinoland, that would certainly send some folks into a tizzy.

Last edited:
Looks terrific! Why is this park the absolute best thing Disney has ever done?

I want the US to take notes beyond Tron.

It certainly does look great and I want this in the US but...
Although I have yet to visit, there is something a bit 'cold' feeling about Shanghi despite some really fantastic looking attractions like Pirates and now this. The castle is ugly - see Paris for the best Disney Castle by miles.

It certainly does look great and I want this in the US but...
Although I have yet to visit, there is something a bit 'cold' feeling about Shanghi despite some really fantastic looking attractions like Pirates and now this. The castle is ugly - see Paris for the best Disney Castle by miles.
A lot of people have said this about this park. I think it’s because it’s still very new and doesn’t have that “lived in” appearance yet. Plus the other locations have been around so long they have a certain charm that is missing from here.