She-Hulk: Attorney At Law | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

She-Hulk: Attorney At Law

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
… That’s actually a great point. The stunt double looks actually BIGGER than normal she hulk methinks. Why not just get a really big person to play the part?

They would probably say " because the face needs to match " but they could have CGI the face onto the body double.

So as I suspected, the way the episode basically ended by ignoring all plot that came before it, it was supposedly a reshoot that changed the show to this ending. The show was supposed to have 10 episodes originally as well. The finale was supposed to be more serious supposedly and serve as a lead in to New World Order by introducing Ross in Red Hulk form, but the death of William Hurt changed those plans.

The finale, well .... I wish they did it better.
Why create intelligencia and why steal her blood if it meant nothing, I'm totally fine with breaking the 4th wall, it's fine to talk to Kevin, but why waste so much time on something that meant nothing.

Even if intelligencia returns or attack her again, this season wasted so much on trolling the trolls.
Spending time on intelligencia and using that as a mirror for the troll audience but it feels like such a big waste. That time could have been better used on developing other characters

Now with the finished product, I just wish they didn't spend so much time on something that meant nothing lol

Loved the early eps, then it dove, then the last few were good.

I think the best thing about it is that the MCU is finally doing what I had hoped for when the D+ series were announced. Make it like a comic shop. They are many different series. Pickup/watch the ones you like.

I love John Byrne's She-Hulk so this is was above average. Wish the comedic writing and CGI was better.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Loved the early eps, then it dove, then the last few were good.

I think the best thing about it is that the MCU is finally doing what I had hoped for when the D+ series were announced. Make it like a comic shop. They are many different series. Pickup/watch the ones you like.

I love John Byrne's She-Hulk so this is was above average. Wish the comedic writing and CGI was better.

Describes Ms. Marvel for me.

It’s moments like this Disney just looks like they are wasting resources

The show was not that liked, I’m not saying everyone didn’t like it but there is zero reason for a second season unless it has budget cuts

When the best episode is one with another lawyer in it, you need to consider re writing the main character to work better in the MCU but what I mainly remember from she hulk is her whining about literally everything and being an ass to Bruce for literally no reasons

It’s moments like this Disney just looks like they are wasting resources

The show was not that liked, I’m not saying everyone didn’t like it but there is zero reason for a second season unless it has budget cuts

When the best episode is one with another lawyer in it, you need to consider re writing the main character to work better in the MCU but what I mainly remember from she hulk is her whining about literally everything and being an ass to Bruce for literally no reasons

I'm all for people fixing their shows and fixing their mistakes, a lot of times when sequels are made, the people working on them take the time to see what went wrong and fix it or enhance it.
A lot of times, sequels are done to improve and fix, bring better ideas or develop characters in a better way.

Do I think that's the case in here? ABSOLUTELY NOT LOL :lmao: :lmao:
If anything they will probably double down on a the Worst parts....they will probably do less action. More " comedy"

Reactions: Jerroddragon
If NONE of the previous season's writing staff are brought back, there's still a lot of potential with the character.

But if it's the same people, another season should be a nonstarter.

Reactions: Jerroddragon

Season 4 No GIF

Other than the bad CG, I thought it was fun and she was a great lead. Like what do you want? Regular boring Hulk smash stuff? I like that it was comedic and more sitcom-esque because it was so different from all the other shows. Like I hated Falcon and Winter Soldier but I get that people like that.

Other than the bad CG, I thought it was fun and she was a great lead. Like what do you want? Regular boring Hulk smash stuff? I like that it was comedic and more sitcom-esque because it was so different from all the other shows. Like I hated Falcon and Winter Soldier but I get that people like that.
part dare devil style show with a more comic view at points

She literally loses a case to DD because of how poor her court dialogue is.
Also the stupid finale, it just wasn’t clever or funny

Reactions: Crypt Keeper
Yeah I'm with Skipper on this. I thought the show was quite entertaining. A really fun lark and nice change of pace from other Marvel stuff.

Interestingly, everyone in my personal bubble seemed to really enjoy the show. It wasn't until I went online that I suddenly saw all the vitriol.

I actually thought it handled many of the same themes as the Barbie movie in a much better fashion. So I look forward to a second season.

Reactions: Skold
Comedy is arguably the most subjective genre. I just didn't find the show (full disclosure: I did not finish it) funny, or credible in terms of the law stuff, and despite paying respects to John Byrne (who was responsible for crafting the most popular interpretation of She-Hulk in the comics) in the lead-up to the series debuting, I did not find Jen's characterization in the show to resemble that of Byrne's much at all. I love Byrne's She-Hulk, and the show didn't come close to capturing that (in my view).

The show also continued the MCU's apparent obsession with botching Bruce Banner/the Hulk as a character, but that's a whole other complaint! :lol:

I disagree but, like said above, comedy is very subjective. I will say many of the shows really took chances that many of the movies have and will not. Like it’s very interesting how generic most Marvel movies feel in order to be crowd pleasers (I love the MCU so just saying in general). The shows were definitely them trying out different tones, audiences, and story structure. Definitely divisive in a way. I can’t see them doing the same in the future just with viewership of the films and shows declining.

Yeah I'm with Skipper on this. I thought the show was quite entertaining. A really fun lark and nice change of pace from other Marvel stuff.

Interestingly, everyone in my personal bubble seemed to really enjoy the show. It wasn't until I went online that I suddenly saw all the vitriol.

I actually thought it handled many of the same themes as the Barbie movie in a much better fashion. So I look forward to a second season.

Well I expected better lawyer scenes in a show about lawyers lol.... I expected more stuff in court. Better cases. The court stuff felt like it was written by children. Lol ( the writers themselves said they knew nothing about lawyer stuff so they didn't add much)
I never understood this, a multi million dollar big high budget show can't hide some lawyers for writing episodes?
The quality of this show seemed extra lower when you had Better Call Saul airing at the same time.

So this show couldn't do a lot of action, no good fight scenes, it's not an action show, ok...... a super hero show without much action.

This show cannot also focus on the law aspect about it....ok. a law show without good law scenes....

The show could not have better cameos from bigger super heroes....couldn't bring more famous heroes. Ok, a marvel show without a lot of marvel character cameos .....
o_O
So it focused on her personal life and focused on the " comedy" . Which was very boring.
It started with her wanting to date someone, but that was dropped. Very unfocused show.

Last edited:
Well I expected better lawyer scenes in a show about lawyers lol.... I expected more stuff in court. Better cases. The court stuff felt like it was written by children. Lol ( the writers themselves said they knew nothing about lawyer stuff so they didn't add much)
I never understood this, a multi million dollar big high budget show can't hide some lawyers for writing episodes?
The quality of this show seemed extra lower when you had Better Call Saul airing at the same time.

So this show couldn't do a lot of action, no good fight scenes, it's not an action show, ok...... a super hero show without much action.

This show cannot also focus on the law aspect about it....ok. a law show without good law scenes....

The show could not have better cameos from bigger super heroes....couldn't bring more famous heroes. Ok, a marvel show without a lot of marvel character cameos .....
o_O
So it focused on her personal life and focused on the " comedy" . Which was very boring.
It started with her wanting to date someone, but that was dropped. Very unfocused show.
I mean the DD court scenes were what I wanted

No idea who write those but have them write the court stuff for she hulk

Also the show kinda gas lights you, they try to Blame Kevin and writers for the meh plot and ending

Literally doubt Kevin wanted the BS ending and commenting on writers when literally the people who wrote the show clearly wanted to talk about the themes in the show but then try to call out how lazy the writing is?

Like you wrote the show not Kevin if you wanted a better ending then it was your job to do so and not just complain more