Should I go to USF? | Inside Universal Forums

Should I go to USF?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 12, 2013
Cincinnati
We're going to the resort in June, but I was wondering, should we go to Universal Studios? We're definitely visiting IoA, no question. The reason I ask is because of all the construction and improvements going on around the park.

Of course you should go. There is still plenty to do and shouldn't let the construction deter you. Besides Transformers and Simpsons are right around the corner

Of course you should go. There is still plenty to do and shouldn't let the construction deter you. Besides Transformers and Simpsons are right around the corner

The problem is, I'm going just before both are supposedly opening. I know I can catch softs for Transformers, but, it's just not the same...

I would give your question a hearty...YEA! To ask that is simply baffling to me lol. Why pass up the opportunity even if there's a few fences around? Still some great rides out there!

I vote yes. If you think about it... Jaws is closed. :yikes:

Transformers took over a vacant building. Simpson construction is on an old restaurant, and the part of the walkway 99.763% of people never used previously.

I would give your question a hearty...YEA! To ask that is simply baffling to me lol. Why pass up the opportunity even if there's a few fences around? Still some great rides out there!

I just thought it'd be a complete mess, not just fences. I also just love IoA so much and don't think Universal will impress me as much (never been to the Studios before).

Why the heck wouldn't you go? You still have Mummy, MIB, Simpsons, T2, Despicable Me, Disaster, and more. Plus Transformers might be doing softs when you are there. No reason to skip out on all of that. I tend to spend more time in USF than IOA when I'm there anyway (or do more in USF anyway...spend more time waiting in lines in IOA.)

I just thought it'd be a complete mess, not just fences. I also just love IoA so much and don't think Universal will impress me as much (never been to the Studios before).

GO! If you never been I say it again... go.
MIB and the Mummy are reasons enough to go to US, then add Terminator 3-D and possible Transformers it's a win win IMO!