Show: The Carnage Returns | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Show: The Carnage Returns

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This show is kinda located on an open air stage in the middle of the Hollywood section of the park..

Oh, a SZ? Shows you all how much I cover HHN. Sorry and thanks for the gentle clarification.

I am probably a bit confused by things like them having a Shadybrook SZ and a Shadybrook House. I think I at least read that correctly?

Oh, a SZ? Shows you all how much I cover HHN. Sorry and thanks for the gentle clarification.

I am probably a bit confused by things like them having a Shadybrook SZ and a Shadybrook House. I think I at least read that correctly?

In a nutshell, yes - but each are focused on different aspects. The house focuses more on the Gentlemen from Body Collectors, it just so happens to take place in Shadybrook. The scarezone has the inmates "running the asylum".

The Carnage Returns, based on the snippets I've allowed myself to watch, looks STELLAR. Can't wait to see, hope it doesn't get toned down for the PC crowd.

Reactions: Cole
Having seen the whole show on periscope, I can say without a single doubt this is worth checking out. I really enjoyed the Carnival of Carnage show from 2007 and this is a very fitting return. It's Jack'd up in the best way possible, it's dark and twisted and I'm happy they gave Chance more time to play in this show.

I heard jacks dialouge is just self referential and absolutely hilarious. Thank god I'm going Friday, no possible toned down version for me!!!! Also it's great to hear chance is getting some time in the spotlight too

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I heard jacks dialouge is just self referential and absolutely hilarious. Thank god I'm going Friday, no possible toned down version for me!!!! Also it's great to hear chance is getting some time in the spotlight too

I can confirm Jack's dialouge is great, and he doesn't just break the fourth wall, he annilates it. He also had a great quip in the show I saw due to a kid in the audience. This is the only line I'll say, but he said something along the lines of

"Ladies and Gentleman...and the little sh!t in the stroller..."

I had fairly high expectations for this and it completely blew those away!

The size and scale of this and the production value to me is beyond anything HHN has done before.

Having seen the whole show on periscope, I can say without a single doubt this is worth checking out. I really enjoyed the Carnival of Carnage show from 2007 and this is a very fitting return. It's Jack'd up in the best way possible, it's dark and twisted and I'm happy they gave Chance more time to play in this show.
where can i see it? I need to see it!!!

Can anybody after they go this weekend post the showtimes for both Carnage and Bill & Ted? Going on the 27th and I want to see both shows, so it would be a huge help in advance planning.