Shrek 4D - Hollywood | Page 38 | Inside Universal Forums

Shrek 4D - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
As DreamWorks Animation is part of the Comcast/NBCUniversal empire, it's time Universal leverage its newly owned intellectual properties like Disney did with Marvel and Star Wars. The funny thing is that Shrek 4d hasn't been on the news about the closure as much as Disney's Great Movie Ride and Ellen's Universe of Energy.

Its kinda funny how this ride and building kinda matched the new Hogwarts area and they completely changed it

Also must be a money thing but always surprised this has never come back for a limited time since Panda opened

Or pull an HHN Singapore & throw "Scared Shrekless" into DreamWorks during spooky season
Yeah, even if they switch it like its Panda int he morning and later on its Shrek 4D or something. I feel like this could draw more people in and get some to even come twice to the theater in one day, which I'm sure is rare

Reactions: KlownzNskullZ
To be fair, I should clarify that when Singapore would swap out Shrek 4D for Scared Shrekless during the spooky season, it did NOT include 3D (obviously) or 4D effects.

While a film swap out seems simple, it is the opposite, especially if you want to include in-theatre seat, effects & projections included. So a day/night switch wouldn't be a viable option from a technical standpoint.

It would be fun to see SHREK 4D return briefly (or one of the other spooky season DreamWorks short films)

To be fair, I should clarify that when Singapore would swap out Shrek 4D for Scared Shrekless during the spooky season, it did NOT include 3D (obviously) or 4D effects.

While a film swap out seems simple, it is the opposite, especially if you want to include in-theatre seat, effects & projections included. So a day/night switch wouldn't be a viable option from a technical standpoint.

It would be fun to see SHREK 4D return briefly (or one of the other spooky season DreamWorks short films)
I wonder if its old tech because movie theaters with the 4DX are switching out movies. So I wonder if the tech is just older because you feel like there should be a way to have the film switch in a snap and then have a program that has all the seating effects that you could switch as well

• Haha
Reactions: Wesker69