Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Single rider lines

Did the VIP tour yesterday and they used the Single rider lines on Mummy, JW and Transformers. Not sure if it was convenient because they are not really in use or the reason why they are closed to single riders. It makes sense to use them since even express can be backed up. Anyway a review for VIP will be posted later.

Did the VIP tour yesterday and they used the Single rider lines on Mummy, JW and Transformers. Not sure if it was convenient because they are not really in use or the reason why they are closed to single riders. It makes sense to use them since even express can be backed up. Anyway a review for VIP will be posted later.
According to a TM I talked to, SR was shut down for this reason

Hoping someone can confirm based on recent visits - do the below all now have single rider? Am I missing any? Was really annoying when they had removed this from Jurassic & Mummy when I visited last year.
  • Transformers (The only one listed on the website)
  • Jurassic World
  • The Mummy
  • Forbidden Journey
  • Mario Kart
Thanks in advance!

They should still have them, but I think from this point on with Nintendo crowds here, they probably won't advertise it. Just ask for it and they should direct you towards the SR line.

They do, but Mummy and Transformers are not always available. Also, if SF lines get excessively long, they sometimes shut them down.

In terms of SR lines, FJ is the most consistently open. The rest can be hit and miss.