Six Flags Fright Fest 2024 (Magic Mountain) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Fright Fest 2024 (Magic Mountain)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is INSANE!

check the website right now! I was right on the 5 IPs!
they only shared the houses for MM, i wonder if they'll release GA soon also

Also have to say the website and pictures for MM vs GA are night and day. GA looks like a gimmick event when you look at the pictures lol

Just the beginning…look for a full on WB partnership with the *new* Six Flags

Makes me wonder if the next coaster project has ties with the "New" SF in using the WB IP.

Either way--hell of an interesting lineup. Seems to be a genuine attempt of countering HHN's big IP plays with IP's that are surefire wins (Stranger Things, Conjuring, and Saw will easily attract a lot of the GP).

Guessing Aftermath is gone and Army of The Dead has taken it over.

Reactions: Wesker69 and Clive
It will be interesting to see where the other mazes will be placed. I won't be super sad to see Sewer of Souls get taken over, and it was time for Vault 666, but I did always appreciate the classic haunted house feel of Willoughby's. Also curious to see what will happen to Condamed, which from a set design point of view, is one of their strongest houses.

Which also raises the question: will they be continuing Scream Break in the future?

It will be interesting to see where the other mazes will be placed. I won't be super sad to see Sewer of Souls get taken over, and it was time for Vault 666, but I did always appreciate the classic haunted house feel of Willoughby's. Also curious to see what will happen to Condamed, which from a set design point of view, is one of their strongest houses.

Which also raises the question: will they be continuing Scream Break in the future?
Scream Break will continue cause SF is the only park doing it and will add to their financial income.

I'm skeptical, but then again they haven't spent much on operations or maintenance this season, so maybe they saved it all for Fright Fest.

I have a legacy membership, so I can visit for "free". I'll keep my expectations low. Current SFMM management seems to vaguely know what fans want, but is waaaay too broke to execute it effectively lol