Six Flags Fright Fest 2024 (Magic Mountain) | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Fright Fest 2024 (Magic Mountain)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No matter how much you want to give pushback & resistance to the "quality", the price is justified. You're just offended that what was once practically handed to you on a silver platter for "nearly free", now requires a separate ticket like the other 3 events (4 counting DH). It's not going to improve overnight.
my man, your increasingly hysterical posts in this thread suggest you’re the one offended.

can I convince non passholders friends to come?
The GP will flock to the event because of the IPs the event has, but they'll get distracted by the coasters once they enter the park.

We see the same thing at HHN. They pay to go to HHN, but then ride the rides do 2 out of the 8 houses, then leave... while also saying the event was terrible because they only saw 2 houses due to doing the rides instead :lol: Then you also have the people who show up 2-3 hours after the event starts & barely does anything.

However, these same type of guests will hype it up as the "best thing ever", even though they only did 1-3 houses. So yes, convincing them will be easy

Reactions: Rideguy70
I don't always agree with Wesker69, but in this topic, I totally second everything he's saying.

FF is comparatively lower tier, sure... but even with this price increase, I think GP will still get more bang for their buck given that the entire park is available to them (compare to the what, maybe 5 rides total that HHN has outside of the mazes?), way more scare zones (something else HHN lacks), and the ability to get more done.

It's been mentioned multiple times that HHN is so crowded, the average person can barely get half the event done, and 1.5 times the price. I fail to see how that's a bargain, even if those said mazes are incredible.

Once again, many posters here are coming from the point of view of a very dedicated haunt fan. Which is great, and of course we all have very passionate opinions. But fact of the matter is 80-90% of the people who attend these events are casual fans at best, where I'd say about half of them barely even know what's going on, they just want a night out.

I'm failing to see the logic about the ticket price being worth it because they have more rides. If the popularity increases, most of the time will be spent in line for mazes. Even if you finish everything by 9 or 10pm, the loading for the coasters is so dang slow, plus the horrendous lines for those, you'll maybe get 2 done. 8 cruddy quality mazes and 2 rides ain't worth my $70. This is why the all day option with an add on maze pass seemed a bit more worth it. A pretty much guarantee you'll get your day's worth of rides in and then knock out some mazes for $30 (and even that $30 would feel like a rip off to me, if I am being completely honest).

It's not like it'll be $70, and you'll get to do all the mazes and ride 12 coasters (at least not on a Friday or Saturday). Even with a FOTL pass, coaster loading is going to slow you way down.

I am happy APs can still go to the event even if you can only do scare zones

The park is near my work so I’ll definitely go more then once but the price definitely makes me less likely to pay more then once

70 dollars is also the cheapest ticket, no way on busier dates it won’t cost more. So maybe if lines seem fair I’d pay twice but hopefully there is a freak pass like HHN

Last edited:
no way on bustier dates it won’t cost more
abell46s-reface.gif

My favorite typo! :D

8 cruddy quality mazes and 2 rides ain't worth my $70.

And $100 for a basic HHN ticket for 3-4 great mazes (because there's no way a general guest is going to be able to see all the mazes in a single night without express or early entry) doesn't exactly seem like a deal either.

And the HHN Day/Night ticket averages around $150... more than double the Fright Fest ticket, and most people will get the same results and maybe 2-3 rides.

Now that the flash sale is over, here are the regular prices

Admission ticket=$99
Admission + Express pass=$149
2024 Pass Holders, Legacy Members, and Six Flags Plus Members are eligible for free admission but must purchase Haunted Attraction Pass.

How much was it last year for Pass holders?

Also, if I buy a pass to pay monthly, can I cancel the pass at any time or would I still have to pay the complete amount?

lol

I might have to have a few drinks before respondeding to some people's comment after they go to this event

100 bucks......100 bucks to go into mazes. I mean That's more then HHN or Scary farm. Going to be insane to see how people spin this if the quality is the same as before

Only good thing might be the event has wayyy less people and the express tickets aren't needed