Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 188 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
While MM doesn't need a structure, building one could leave more room to add on to MM or HH but....as other's said they can't even maintain the coasters they have now...so it would be pointless for more now...but if it was being run right, I think many would not be upset if they could use more parking near Scream for another coaster or two

Are people disputing this? If there's any discussion about this at all, it's that it's not in the park's best interest (or even its fans' best interest) to do so.
Because it's irrelevant, unless the park would somehow change a culture that started 2 decades ago. When they get scared, they go back to building coasters. I can't tell you the number of times on different forums, these concerns have been discussed, going all the way back to 2001. Our grandchildren will be having the same discussion lol

Because it's irrelevant, unless the park would somehow change a culture that started 2 decades ago. When they get scared, they go back to building coasters. I can't tell you the number of times on different forums, these concerns have been discussed, going all the way back to 2001. Our grandchildren will be having the same discussion lol
I think we can handle what is or isn't relevant discussion. Thanks!

A look at the new Quick Parking (where you assign your car plate number and can just drive into the parking lot)
Also the old dirt lot has now been paved

I think there are definite upsides to a CF/SF merger, but (like with their Ohio parks) it will probably mean every other year additions for same market parks like Knott's & MM.

Potentially great for the more prominent Six Flags parks and not so great for the weak performers. Possibly not so great for Cedar Fair in the long run, IMO, but something had to give with Six Flags as a business.

Reactions: chris.g
Honestly there's not much the FTC will have to say about it. Theme parks aren't a necessity, and there are other players in the market.

How is this really any different then them trying to block microsoft/activision blizzard? Sure they lost that case, but six flags and cedar fair are the two biggest national theme park brands combining. I don't think necessity goods are really factored in at all.