Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 213 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don’t know why a news organization would report an isolated incident. Even when Green Lantern had its incident it wasn’t reported till a year after the fact.

Here's video of the "opening show" for the DC Heroes/Villains Fest event

its still very cringe, but Superman is present

The Femme Fatales show

I wish the dancers had better outfits than whatever they could dig out of their closet. This still makes me cringe despite my love of BlackPink's "Pink Venom".

I haven't seen any confirmation from anyone, but I believe Robin is now also making an appearance at the event. I thought I saw SFMM post something that showed their themed "poison ivy bar" booth. Nobody has gotten any recent coverage unfortunately

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I went a week ago, so Superman was ther bit no Robin but I did see a picture of him there now from six flags like you

If you want something to do after a long day and like DC it’s fun but definitely could use more but most people who attended when I went seemed to be having a good time

But yeah, still could use more lex Luther and riddler especially just make sense

I still say get rid of that stupid beer garden nonsense and add a permanent DC show. Our DC area is pathetic
I'm still bothered by the lack of connecting path between Batman/Riddler when Wonder Woman was added. Then there's the awkward NON-DC "Boardwalk" area between DC Universe & Metropolis.

A return of the Batman stunt show would be great, but sadly we're in the "all theme park shows must die" era. *sigh*

Reactions: Southerncoasterer
I'm still bothered by the lack of connecting path between Batman/Riddler when Wonder Woman was added. Then there's the awkward NON-DC "Boardwalk" area between DC Universe & Metropolis.

A return of the Batman stunt show would be great, but sadly we're in the "all theme park shows must die" era. *sigh*
I would like that, as well

But I think because the games are there they want people to walk through that area instead of connecting the two DC areas

Guests will still walk through the "midway" even if there is a connection path. It just seems dumb to have the areas be a dead end when both coasters are from the same IP.

Also the generic boardwalk theme needs to die. Retheme it to Joker & Harley. Rebrand the Bumper Cars (Harvey Dents) & Scrambler to DC. Cohesive mega DC area

**double-post**
Had a friend go to DC Fest recently. Confirmed, Robin is now out for photo-ops too.

Poison Ivy's photo-op has two "minions" to pose with the Poison Ivy cutout/backdrop.

It seems each villain has 2 minions each (although Joker & Harley have more), even ones that aren't physically represented by an actor (specifically Penguin & Poison Ivy).

While everything wasn't ready to go opening weekend, at least they made an effort to "finish" by weekend 2 (or is it 3??). The park needs better management for events.

Reactions: Jerroddragon