Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

Back to Skull Island...
King Kong Puppet GIF by Tony Awards

...if we can't have the giant gates or 3D, they should add a new soundtrack! Musical Jeep Tour

IMG_2102.png
I wrote a lengthy email to the guest services email provided but also made a short post on twitter tagging them and made a very short complaint via Facebook messenger to their official account. If this is to be believed, then it is still technically in “testing.” I’m not sure I buy that though and feel like they are saying this to get the complainers to back off.

I would suggest everyone in this thread email them or reach out to them as well, even is it’s just short. Like Alicia said, if enough complain, they may reverse course.

View attachment 21330
I wrote a lengthy email to the guest services email provided but also made a short post on twitter tagging them and made a very short complaint via Facebook messenger to their official account. If this is to be believed, then it is still technically in “testing.” I’m not sure I buy that though and feel like they are saying this to get the complainers to back off.

I would suggest everyone in this thread email them or reach out to them as well, even is it’s just short. Like Alicia said, if enough complain, they may reverse course.
Right. Currently in “indefinite testing”.

Even though my twitter has just under 100 followers, the tweet I tagged Unviersal in has gotten over 100 likes and 10k views so at least a good amount of people are seeing it. I think best we can hope for is we just keep complaining and maybe they change it. I think they’re banking on the heat dying down and just saying they’re “testing” for now until people stop asking sadly.

Even though my twitter has just under 100 followers, the tweet I tagged Unviersal in has gotten over 100 likes and 10k views so at least a good amount of people are seeing it. I think best we can hope for is we just keep complaining and maybe they change it. I think they’re banking on the heat dying down and just saying they’re “testing” for now until people stop asking sadly.

Voice your concerns, but please don't overwhelm their inbox with it. One or 2 emails are all that's needed.

Voice your concerns, but please don't overwhelm their inbox with it. One or 2 emails are all that's needed.
Yeah for sure, I wasn’t saying I was gonna keep sending emails everyday or something. I was more saying the more people that can send an email/message/twitter post the better because the truth is that 1 email from 100 people makes a much larger impact than 100 emails from 1 person.