Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 63 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mon Valley? I'm from Elizebeth
I live in Elizabeth Township, a few blocks from Butler's Golf Course and overlooking Swiss Alpine Village. I'm originally from Glassport, went to South Allegheny. Did you go to EF?....One of the guys that played the Aykroyd character in the Blues Brothers show is from Mon City.

I live in Elizabeth Township, a few blocks from Butler's Golf Course and overlooking Swiss Alpine Village. I'm originally from Glassport, went to South Allegheny. Did you go to EF?....One of the guys that played the Aykroyd character in the Blues Brothers show is from Mon City.
Yes I went to EF.

Sorry Guys. Back to the topic!

The

:lol:Like a second language, they too mostly use the term soccer instead of football so as not to confuse. But the club team system I founded is the "Mon Valley United Football Club" ( I'm to the goalie's right in the picture)(sponsored by Straubs Beer), so I keep the official term.

Good man.

I always found it funny playing mini golf in the states that when somebody hit a bad shot, if they were American, they would always stop the ball with their hands but people from the UK would always use their feet. The difference being that football is the main sport here and most US sports you use your hands.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand/foot.

Reactions: Mad Dog
From the article above: "This transmission is supposed to tell our driver where he or she needs to go once we get out in the field"

As much as I love that this is shaping up to be a great ride with some good old fashion animatronics and practical effects. I love that there is going to be a human element in this.

Is there any word on if this ride will have a single riders line?

I believe it will, although I cannot quite figure out the final 40' of the journey. It reminds me of Spider Man in that part of the walk would be next to the exit queue. I would say the chance is 70% yes.

As much as I love that this is shaping up to be a great ride with some good old fashion animatronics and practical effects. I love that there is going to be a human element in this.

Human element?

I believe it will, although I cannot quite figure out the final 40' of the journey. It reminds me of Spider Man in that part of the walk would be next to the exit queue. I would say the chance is 70% yes.

Human element?

I took the driver as being an actor/guide upfront like Jaws and the original Kong had. Poor choice of words on my end.

Yep, the cab appears to be glassed in and completely seperate in the following concept picture.

truckstretch_zpspgn23ra7.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jon84