Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 274 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Now I can see how you work for Adult Swim.
Thank you.

tumblr_o43du4t6Xt1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I just want this thing to open so we can compare the riff-raff rumors to the reality and Nancy Drew who to not trust for the next year or two.

A few words of warning,

Don't believe everything you hear, see, read etc just because were VERY close to softs. Time and time again a lot of the information that pours out just before softs is completely false. Issue being when we get to this point there are so many TM's on site its hard to decipher who actually knows what in the hell they're talking about. And more often then not the ones that talk don't know a thing. I always hear "yeah my buddy delivered a pizza to the guy that works at Kong and he said" INSERT :poop: HERE.. Thats why there is so much conflicting info coming from "sources" at this point in the game. So my recommendation to everybody is sit back, relax, and don't read into about 80% of whats being throw around right now.

So you can still get up there just can't use the stairs.
Yesterday they had the rope bride blocked and the rope part that connects to the part that you climb up into the tower with blocked. The stairs were only blocked by a plastic barricade so you could go around it if you don't mind being a badass.

Reactions: JoeCamel