Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 338 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Been following this thread for updates for awhile so I thought I'd jump in. We've been going the past few Mondays and are going again tomorrow! Cant wait for this ride!

Notes:

I desperately want to fix the cowlick Kong has.

They did reuse some chunks of the original film. So that whole tirade was a bunch of nonsense.

I think if the hype train has begun moving again then things must be back on track.

Reactions: Ryno27
Probably doesn't mean much, but their Twitter is responding to people with Gifs with one being the "here we go" Joker one. Seems to be back on track and hopefully softs soon.

Reactions: Ryno27
This was just tweeted from universal Orlando. Reminds me of the Hulk sneak peek before the big announcement. I have the fealing a big announcement is coming soon for ROK!!!!

Check out @UniversalORL's Tweet:

Since it's tagged from Brazil, I assumed they meant be ready for the tourist groups.

Reactions: Jon84
So what's everyone's money on for the opening? June 23rd as speculated, July, or by some strange twist of fate, late summer?