Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 342 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
pausing at 4:21 gives you a solid look at the overall size. Looks to maybe confirm the "waist up" rumor that had floated around a while back.

Universal Creative is definitely known for some dope queue experiences. I've never been so excited to experience a queue before. It's almost like a permanent semi-HHN house. Assuming UC put all their HHN house know-how when designing the queue.

I'm sure most of us will get an automatic sense of foreboding right when we step in line.

I know it's been talked about ad nauseum but damn I wish softs weren't after Memorial Day. :ack::bang:

Reactions: Ryno27 and Mike S
tx61lZb.jpg

Definitely sensing the best parts of Countdown to Extinction with a massive overloading Universal quality product that they wrapped up with practical encounters that the classic Kongfrontation had. So ready for this.

Last edited:
thats what I am doing with my kids.. they have been good with everything so far.. but lets see how this one goes.. of course knowing my luck they will be all jazzed for this ride and then it will be closed when we are there.. lol..