Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 518 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not sure I know how to do spoiler tags and I don't see an option to highlight and tag them either. Lets see if this works

The guide sensors are put in the path over the ones they drilled with gaffers tape! Maybe what the drilled in didn't work so they have foil strips out there?

Once I got away from the witch (great AA but 45 minutes and they can't turn the sound down?) I rode and everything except the transition screen from the 360 to AA scene was working. I would rate it a good ride even after all the waiting. I sent a family that was doing it first time ahead and caught up with them after the ride. We had waited 3.5 hours total and they were extremely patient so when I asked if it was worth the wait I got a "yeah it was OK" back but felt bad that will be their only experience with it. They understood rehearsals but to not be able to kill the sound when we were stuck with the witch really needs to be addressed.

No musion in the skulls and no scareactors in the queue :(

Sat on the right in row 10 and it was good, the bat effect is best there but I saw too much of the screens. I would rather sit in the middle so I can see both sides in the 360

I knew what I was getting into so it was OK, another dozen rides and I will feel I have seen it all

Gee, I guess I do!

Universal sure accomplished a lot with a fairly small plot of land. Yes, it will be a few years until I get this excited about an attraction again. After Diagon Alley & Kong, the stuff in the next couple of years is going to be real pedestrian. From home runs to infield singles (Fallon) and bloop doubles down the line (F&F)....Nintendo land looks further away all the time.
An exciting announcement is near. We will have plenty to #?????Watch.

Oh do we now?
Announcement as in maybe next week? Like during the media Kong stuff?
I thought the media event for Kong was cancelled? Anyway, I think someone else already mentioned that announcements were coming soon/this year.
Spirit
Nice to have another source confirm it though :)

Will there be softs today? What's the usual time they occur? Have someone who really wants to ride and is visiting today :)

I would've told them, we don't want screens anymore, and see what they say.
I've only had one comment that's been on my mind to share with them. I've always wondered why Universal Orlando doesn't have Geo-Tag filters on Snapchat. It's a question probably more directed towards their social media department, so I didn't bother.
I didn't ask them anything. I just said hello and let them be on their way.

Reactions: Ryno27