Sky Trolley - Love it or Hate it? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Sky Trolley - Love it or Hate it?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Sky Trolley - Love it or Hate it?

• Love It

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • Hate It

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • It's OK

Votes: 46 64.8%

• Total voters
cheap attempt to copy the TTA imo

Well not really, the original idea was to have small individual cars that you could drive yourself, but it was plagued with problems, so we got this, slightly higher capacity ride.

As for my opinions, it was nice the first time, but I won't do it again unless it's a five minute wait.

I may be one of the few that really like the ride. While I will agree the story is everywhere, the views that you get on this baby are outstanding! Not to mention I love the feeling of the breeze in your face as you make your way around the outdoor parts of the ride near the water, just so refreshing! Not to mention, to theme this bad boy they added so many minor details to the island. Just brings everything together.

I may be one of the few that really like the ride. While I will agree the story is everywhere, the views that you get on this baby are outstanding! Not to mention I love the feeling of the breeze in your face as you make your way around the outdoor parts of the ride near the water, just so refreshing! Not to mention, to theme this bad boy they added so many minor details to the island. Just brings everything together.

Agreed. When there's no wait, I enjoy riding it for some nice park photos. It has a fantastic view.

I haven't been on it since passholder previews :lol: Its still a great little ride though and it does what its supposed to, give the little ones something to do.

I agree with Jubilation Lee, the storyline goes from The Sneetches, to a tour of Suess Landing, then back to The Sneetches.

I do love this ride, and I wish they could slow it down so you could get more time to enjoy the views, but the problems this ride already has with its load/unload process slows things up already.

It should not have two separate tracks. One track should cover the entire ride so it's not two separate 3-minute experiences but 1 wholly more satisfying 6-minute experience.

It should not have two separate tracks. One track should cover the entire ride so it's not two separate 3-minute experiences but 1 wholly more satisfying 6-minute experience.

They could do this too, by closing one station, and using the track switch move trains back and forth, like on the Mummy. They could create an additional show scene there the current load and unload is.

I went on it once with an express pass, and we still waited at least 10 minutes, but there wasn't a line. It just loads that slowly. Other than that, it's a nice little ride, but it needs more. A nice view isn't enough fo something like that. I really liked the parts with the scenery and I think if they expanded on that part (and did anything to make the line move faster) I would vote "Love it". But it's just okay for now.

I hate the second track. (the one on the left).
I've been on it twice, and both times it's been stuck at the same place. It stops in the middle of the ride, but the audio keeps going. AND I've seen it happen when I'm not even on it.
The first track is definitely better, but I feel like for the amount of time you have to wait, it should be a longer ride.