So Happy to Join! | Inside Universal Forums

So Happy to Join!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 12, 2016
Louisiana
Hey guys! I've been a long time "lurker" of Orlando United for many years now. I had been a member of WDWMagic for over 9 years and frankly grew tired of the atmosphere of the forums. There are quite a few members who seem to "control" the forums and it slowly became more of a Disney/Universal bashing more than a great place to get real insight and get to know other members.

My wife of 10 years and I are huge Disney World fans. I started going to Disney World in 1992 and was immediately hooked. Our last trip was in Oct 2015 and we have had to put our trips on hold because now we are expecting our first child! I've enjoyed researching just about everything WDW related over the years and look forward to getting to know new people within the forums here!

Reactions: MrRoamer
Hey guys! I've been a long time "lurker" of Orlando United for many years now. I had been a member of WDWMagic for over 9 years and frankly grew tired of the atmosphere of the forums. There are quite a few members who seem to "control" the forums and it slowly became more of a Disney/Universal bashing more than a great place to get real insight and get to know other members.

My wife of 10 years and I are huge Disney World fans. I started going to Disney World in 1992 and was immediately hooked. Our last trip was in Oct 2015 and we have had to put our trips on hold because now we are expecting our first child! I've enjoyed researching just about everything WDW related over the years and look forward to getting to know new people within the forums here!

Welcome! Thanks for joining!

Reactions: Fett83