Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Soarin Status

had my first ride on soran last night my wifes best friend had her wedding there and I guess as part of her package we got to go as a group and got in after hours and I tell you what it was not very good at all the screen was the worst I have ever seen it looked like a drive in screen you would think Disney would put in a digital one that would make it so much better

It is really awful. Black marks are all over the screen and it looks altogether bad. I enjoy soarin but no longer really try and do it unless someone I'm with really wants to do it.

its crazy to think that they would leave this so un taken care of it really looks like a joke and how hard would it be to do a screen refurb I mean come on your disney

As long as people continue to wait hours to ride it, Disney has no reason to spend money on it.
The same rule pretty much applies to the whole property.

It's crazy that people wait hours to ride it. Because of that Disney should be trying to make it presentable looking.

Both, you see sooooo many dust particles on the srcreen from the film itself too..both Soarin and Philharmagic need ditigal upgrades

SOARIN' OVER FLORIDA!!!!!!!!

No?!?

Anyone?!?!

:look:

I'm not opposed to it but literally all we have is the everglades and the orange fields like we have nothing special to offer. And beaches. We also have beaches.

I'd personally like to see Soarin' Around the World. Maybe start out in California, pass Florida and move eastward across the globe.

I like this idea more, or possibly going to places that have Disneyland? California, Florida, France, Japan and China. It'd rap it all up nice and short also.

I heard they might be doing New York idk

And also I'm just now realizing this thread started in 2010 bear with me here

- - - Updated - - -

This is also one of the reasons I think more should be available entertainment wise in Epcot, if there's more to do people would have choices against Soarin' and then shorter lines will turn up and then Disney will get that Soarin' needs an upgrade.

I think the experience should be random (think Star Tours). Have it start in a different city and ultimately end up in Florida WDW, experiencing different attributes from cities around the country. Just my two cents.

I'm not opposed to it but literally all we have is the everglades and the orange fields like we have nothing special to offer. And beaches. We also have beaches.

Florida has other points of interest other than Everglades, oranges and beaches. There's also Miami (city), Cape Canaveral, Orlando, Daytona Beach and the speedway, etc., etc. They do have plenty of material if they wanted to feature Florida :thumbs:

I'd want to see Cape Canaveral used, it'd be cool to have a rocket blast off right in our face and have the room fill up with smoke as if we are right next to it.

I'd want to see Cape Canaveral used, it'd be cool to have a rocket blast off right in our face and have the room fill up with smoke as if we are right next to it.

That'd be awesome! It'd also be cool to see a NASCAR race at the Daytona 500, with surround sound of the cars speeding by. They could also keep the orange smell, and maybe have a light spritz of water during beach scenes in Miami and the Gulf of Mexico. Lots of cool things that could be done :thumbs:

I think the experience should be random (think Star Tours). Have it start in a different city and ultimately end up in Florida WDW, experiencing different attributes from cities around the country. Just my two cents.
I like this idea, it would be cool to have a different experience every time.