SoCal Hawks Fan | Inside Universal Forums

SoCal Hawks Fan

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 24, 2015
Hello everyone! :wave:I live in So-Cal and love theme parks! I have an AP to Disneyland and live just minute away from Universal Studios Hollywood, with an AP to there too. (Go Ravenclaw) If you have any questions about USH or DLR, just ask!;) I also am a huge Seattle Seahawks fan! (Yeah HateToFly!) I try to go to Orlando around every year and was there in January. I am super excited for Kong and hope I can go this summer! Thanks everyone!

Reactions: Brian G.
Hello everyone! :wave:I live in So-Cal and love theme parks! I have an AP to Disneyland and live just minute away from Universal Studios Hollywood, with an AP to there too. (Go Ravenclaw) If you have any questions about USH or DLR, just ask!;) I also am a huge Seattle Seahawks fan! (Yeah HateToFly!) I try to go to Orlando around every year and was there in January. I am super excited for Kong and hope I can go this summer! Thanks everyone!

Welcome! Thanks for joining!

Reactions: 12th Man