Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Spider-Man Ride Knock-Off

Did the Spiderman: The Ultimate Ripoff ride back in 2004 when my ex and I spent the day in Niagara Falls. HORRIBLE. WASTE. OF. MONEY. I think I paid something like $20 Canadian to do it...and I did it because I was told it was "a copy of the Universal ride." OMG, it was beyond bad. The ride vehicles stopped regularly (for no apparent reason), and I was afraid it was because the ride was about to break down for good. The guns on the vehicles didn't work, because I shot like a madman and hit only a handful of targets. I also suspect the targets themselves didn't work very well, and little to nothing happened when I DID score a hit. It was just BAD BAD BAD in all regards. This is what amusement rides will be like in Hell.

the guns and targets barely work either

I've done the Reese's Cup Challenge at Hershey plenty of times and I've never had a problem with it. It's a low-budget Sally interactive dark ride, but it's still pretty fun and it was a decent ride back in its day.

Last edited: