SpongeBob StorePants | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

SpongeBob StorePants

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The store was awesome and I have no idea who half the characters are :lol:

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1211.jpg

Wow that's cool. Wasn't even aware this was being added. Although I am gonna miss seeing the Universals Cartoon Store with Woody Woodpecker on the front. Has this Krabby Patty restaurant been confirmed or is it just a rumor?

Those side buildings are really clashing with this retheming. They should give the whole thing and underwater theme.

An underwater theme huh, makes you wonder about the future of Fievel or ET :wave:

So this is basically the best place of all the places. My boyfriend and I are going next week since Spongebob is his absolute favorite show and character. This store is exactly how all stores should be themed. I really respect the design behind it all. 9.5/10 due to highly limited size.

An underwater theme huh, makes you wonder about the future of Fievel or ET :wave:

If ET goes... I'm gonna lose it. They pulled my heartstrings with Back to the Future, stabbed me with Jaws... I'm going to put my hope in Martin (from the "other site's") statement that Jimmy/Despicable was likely the last replacement attraction in the Studios.

If ET goes... I'm gonna lose it. They pulled my heartstrings with Back to the Future, stabbed me with Jaws... I'm going to put my hope in Martin (from the "other site's") statement that Jimmy/Despicable was likely the last replacement attraction in the Studios.
Considering how land locked the park is I would imagine that is an untrue statement unless for a while is added to the end...I do see ET sticking around over Twister and Terminator though...I believe the idea to move ET's entrance was a grand idea (forgot who posted that though)..I still see the Sponge making a bigger splash (lolz) in the park soon though..In my opinion it would be smart to put a Spongebob dark ride or attraction in the back of Kidzone where George is now, that way more people would file in to the 'neglected corner' as I call it...I'm just imagining a trackless Spongebob ride, oh the possibilities

Last edited:
Considering how land locked the park is I would imagine that is an untrue statement unless for a while is added to the end...I do see ET sticking around over Twister and Terminator though...I believe the idea to move ET's entrance was a grand idea (forgot who posted that though)..I still see the Sponge making a bigger splash (lolz) in the park soon though..In my opinion it would be smart to put a Spongebob dark ride or attraction in the back of Kidzone where George is now, that way more people would file in to the 'neglected corner' as I call it...I'm just imagining a trackless Spongebob ride, oh the possibilities

Worth noting he did say "ride," meaning Fievel/Curious George were expendable (as we've heard before). The guy has some really solid connections that lend him a lot of credibility... here's hoping he's right. The ET entrance switch would indeed be a great idea.

They can do away with ET anytime. I was never a fan of the movie or ride. lol
But I know it's not going to happen anytime soon.