Springfield Expansion | Page 124 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Whatever they are building in front of quick e mart, seems as though there won't be enough space. When I was working there, it seemed like just enough space for a path haha. I Could be very wrong depending on what is being constructed.

You guys have no obvious understanding of the phrase "Its not finished yet."

HTF has mentioned already that yes the homer game sticks out but it is NOT finished yet. More will be added. Im tired of seeing whining about how an area under construction is so ugly over and over and over again.

Its gotta get ugly before it gets pretty.

Patience is a virtue

HTF has mentioned already that yes the homer game sticks out but it is NOT finished yet. More will be added. Im tired of seeing whining about how an area under construction is so ugly over and over and over again.

Patience is a virtue

Heard the same stupid complaints about the façade of the Simpsons ride when they were building it still. Everyone thought it was cramped, maybe that was because there was a construction wall three feet in front!

Patience is a virtue

Just like the Transformers exterior right.

That really got pretty.:rolleyes:

The area around the ride is already chock full of games. Adding more and more isn't a good thing,IMO. Don't like it? Tough cookies. Deal with it.

Reactions: jtsalien
I think all the recent carnival games to the Simpsons area are a great idea and fit perfectly.

I agree with US092, it's a carnival dammit, that's what it's supposed to look like. Be thankful that they're themed at all!

This whole area is shaping out to be a Simpsons fans dream come true, the level of detail already displayed (And rumored) is sure to please everyone who watches the show and those who don't alike.

And cluttered? You must be mad!

Patience is a virtue

This. :cheers:

Look at the simpsons queue and you'll get a good idea!

The games in the queue is where it should have ended. Adding more and more isn't going to make the area look good.

- - - Updated - - -

Adding more games to the Krustyland area will make it cluttered. Yea. There's already plenty.

The Springfield area looks fantastic. I have no problems with anything there.

I've given so much detail about the project so far, you would think I've earned a little bit of trust in this by now. I understand there are opinions and they have a right to be shared. All I was trying to do was nip the cluttered argument in the butt before it turned into a jousting match:lol:

Now can we talk about the foundation for Duff Gardens, this new Dining concept, or better yet why they are back in Kangs foundation?

Thanks for the pics Bob! :thumbs:

I was there briefly on Friday night and also got a few pics:

IMG_4516_zps4c63cd6e.jpg

IMG_4518_zpsde5c4ffe.jpg

IMG_4520_zpscef43a72.jpg

IMG_4521_zps9b2ab68e.jpg

IMG_4522_zpsbeef43d7.jpg

IMG_4528_zps8a113f38.jpg

IMG_4524_zpse746df87.jpg

IMG_4527_zpsf9a334d3.jpg

IMG_4529_zps1f563c9f.jpg

IMG_4530_zpsc36bec2d.jpg

:happy: Agreed. I Actually like the Carnival look and feel!
I think all the recent carnival games to the Simpsons area are a great idea and fit perfectly.

I agree with US092, it's a carnival dammit, that's what it's supposed to look like. Be thankful that they're themed at all!

This whole area is shaping out to be a Simpsons fans dream come true, the level of detail already displayed (And rumored) is sure to please everyone who watches the show and those who don't alike.

And so is Chester and Hester's Dino-Rama. Just because something is done well does not mean it was the most appropriate subject matter or that it cannot become overbearing like the source material.

Can we talk a bit about the new framing going up for KFP? Definitely looks odd... Like it was a mess-up, or a change-up, or something... VERY curious... :inquisitive:

IMG_4520_zpscef43a72.jpg

HTF? Any info on that front?

Can we talk a bit about the new framing going up for KFP? Definitely looks odd... Like it was a mess-up, or a change-up, or something... VERY curious... :inquisitive:

IMG_4520_zpscef43a72.jpg

HTF? Any info on that front?

KFP is right on schedule, this is the support system for the overhang :thumbs:

And so is Chester and Hester's Dino-Rama. Just because something is done well does not mean it was the most appropriate subject matter or that it cannot become overbearing like the source material.

That is my favorite area of Animal Kingdom. I truly don't understand the disdain some people have for it. It is so well themed, which is exactly how I expect Springfield to turn out.

-Andy