Springfield Expansion | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I kinda thought "voiced" implied I meant having lines. My bad. Obviously Fox can do whatever it wants with the physical likeness of the characters. Although I hadn't seen the reason was his availability. Still interesting none the less. Maybe they could record a few easter eggs for some part of the original attraction if they did bring him in.

Although I hadn't seen the reason was his availability. Still interesting none the less. Maybe they could record a few easter eggs for some part of the original attraction if they did bring him in.

I thought it was that he wanted a ridiculous amount of money. And the biggest two characters we're missing out on because of his abscence are Burns and Smithers. If I remember correctly, that's why they went with the Krustyland theme instead of Springfield's nuclear power plant.

I thought it was that he wanted a ridiculous amount of money. And the biggest two characters we're missing out on because of his abscence are Burns and Smithers. If I remember correctly, that's why they went with the Krustyland theme instead of Springfield's nuclear power plant.

In retrospect, I think they're probably happy with the way their hand was forced.

Just an FYI a small portable construction office has shown up behind the Simpsons ride :thumbs:

Soo got confirmation of the Simpsons overlay at IFFF but couldn't get any other details. Don't expect too much basically.

The area and building is being partially demolished, so it's not going to be a simple retheme and be done with it.

Okay....so it's an overlay just in the sense that it's taking up that area? Will it no longer be food?

By not as awesome as we hoped, I only meant it doesn't sound like we're getting a small ride like we were wishing. Not that there's anything too wrong with that.

Okay....so it's an overlay just in the sense that it's taking up that area? Will it no longer be food?

By not as awesome as we hoped, I only meant it doesn't sound like we're getting a small ride like we were wishing. Not that there's anything too wrong with that.

No, it'll be food. The permits talk about bar seating and regular seating, as well as kitchens.

I'm not assuming anything else until we get official confirmation. Anything else was always speculation.

Maybe it'll be the IRS Burger.

At least they're putting some effort into it, which is pretty awesome.